Valdemar Medieval Builders Set 1

Almost every time I sat down to complete another mini project for my Bunratty Castle diorama, I ended up over excited to remember to take pictures from the process or even the result. I am therefore very happy that I took few photos when painting the Valdemar Medieval Builders Set 1.

Below, I share few pictures from the results. Most of the figures have found their place in the diorama, while few are patiently waiting for their turn.

Valdemar-Medieval-Builders-Set-1

Valdemar-Medieval-Builders-Set-1

Valdemar-Medieval-Builders-Set-1

Valdemar-Medieval-Builders-Set-1

Valdemar-Medieval-Builders-Set-1

Valdemar-Medieval-Builders-Set-1

Valdemar-Medieval-Builders-Set-1

I have also included few heavy conversions from the IMEX set American Pioneers, thanks to some gray stuff. 

Valdemar-Medieval-Builders-Set-1

Valdemar-Medieval-Builders-Set-1




Comments

Phil said…
Diversified and beautiful, can't wait to see them in the dio!
Paul´s Bods said…
Great! I really like the Detail on the plans and the conversions of the Imex bods is excellent

Popular posts from this blog

Bunratty Castle inspired medieval diorama

American Civil War Diorama

Caesar Roman Legionary Set II